Ok, so I said that I was going to post pictures of what I got up to the week or over the past day or so. Well I have done a small collage to see if you like my idea, if you do please comment to say that you do!
Tuesday, 30 July 2013
So the other day I dip-dyed my hair pink! It looks ace! So I thought I would give you some tips on how to do it.
- Wash your hair on the day you want to dip-dye it
- Then make sure it is completely dry before applying the dye
- Wear some old clothes and use an old towel
- Then get a strand of hair and put some dye on a dying brush or a toothbrush
- Next brush the dye onto the hair and put a piece of tinfoil behind the strand of hair, close it over and leave it
- Repeat this on all of the hair until it is done!
- Leave it for an hour and when you have take off the tinfoil and rinse your hair under the tap until most of the dye has gone and leave it to towel dry
- Don't use and heat products until 12 hours after applying the dye